(FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through my links. This helps to keep the site running, at no additional cost to you. If you choose to shop via these links, thank you!)
I’ve compiled a list of my affiliate links, referral codes, and discount codes. Use my links to support my blog! If no discount or referral incentive is mentioned, then it is solely an affiliate link. These links are a big part of what keeps AbbyHoang.com running, so I really appreciate you using them.
I will add more as I find them! Last updated 11/3/20.
- Clutch Nails – I’ve searched everywhere for cruelty-free glue-on or press-on nails and finally came across Clutch Nails! You can trim them with regular nail clippers too! Use my code CR-ABBYH for 15% off.
These links are to a specific website, and I may earn a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you. These are some of my favorite websites, and if you enjoy my blog, I’m sure you’ll find your faves too!
- e.l.f. Cosmetics – affordable cruelty-free and 100% vegan makeup and skincare.
- Sephora – lots of cruelty-free and vegan options for makeup, skincare, and haircare.
- Urban Decay – cruelty-free makeup with vegan options.
- Target – great selection of vegan and cruelty-free makeup and personal care, and you know, everything else Target has.
- Ulta – lots of cruelty-free and vegan options for makeup, skincare, and haircare.
- Credo Beauty – cruelty-free and vegan options for makeup, skincare, and haircare with a focus on clean and eco-friendly products.
- Milani Cosmetics – cruelty-free makeup with lots of vegan options.
- Girlfriend Collective – eco-ethical fashion brand specializing in activewear and loungewear.
- Pact Apparel – eco-ethical fashion brand offering basics and staple wardrobe pieces at an affordable price.
- MeUndies – super comfortable undies and loungewear in adorable prints.
- Matt + Nat – Quality vegan leather handbags and accessories.
- Grove Collaborative – Subscription-type online retailer offering affordable eco-friendly and cruelty-free household and personal care products.
- Pela Case – eco-friendly, plastic-free, compostable phone cases.
- Coalatree Organics – eco-ethical clothing and outdoor accessories made with innovative materials. I live in their Evolution hoodie and joggers.
(These links and codes are referrals, meaning you can sign up for these sites/services and then receive your own code to give to friends as well. Most include a welcome bonus or incentive, subject to change by the company.)
- Ibotta – app that gives you cash back for online and in-store purchases. (As I’m writing this, I’ve gotten over $300!). Use it for groceries, dining out, or online shopping. (If you download the app, use my code “wkkhjsv”). Sign up now to get a welcome bonus!
- Rakuten – (formerly eBates) – app and browser extension that gives cash back for online purchases. They frequently have bonuses like 2x, 3x, or even 5x cash back! The browser extension makes it easy to remember to activate your cash back. Between Rakuten and Ibotta, you can get cash back on just about anything. Sign up now to get a welcome bonus!
- Eye Buy Direct – where I get my glasses! They have affordable frames and lenses, a fraction of what they cost at the eye doctor. They have prescription, non prescription, and sunglasses. Just get a printout of your prescription at your next visit (or call your optometrist) and order your glasses online! Don’t forget to ask them to measure your pupillary distance (PD). Use my link or code IFCEZM6NZ6 to get $10 off your first order.
Social media / blogging resources.
- Share-A-Sale – affiliate marketing site with tons of brands. Join for affiliate links to tons of top brands, and earn commission if someone makes a purchase.
- MagicLinks – link to products on your social media and earn commission if someone makes a purchase. They have a handy browser extension that makes it so easy to create affiliate links.
- Planoly – Schedule and curate your Instagram posts! Free for up to 30 posts per month, or get unlimited posts with the paid version. The mobile app makes it so easy to schedule and plan out your posts, especially if you have a patterned layout for your feed. My favorite thing is that you can save lists of hashtags so you don’t have to type them out every time.
- SiteGround – the hosting platform that I used to create this blog! I’ve tried others in the past that were difficult to use, so I’m glad I went with SiteGround. They have WordPress hosting as well as WooCommerce for online stores.