(FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through my links. This helps to keep the site running, at no additional cost to you. If you choose to shop via these links, thank you!)
Cruelty-Free and Vegan Gift Sets at Ulta for holiday 2020
The holidays are upon us, and normally we’d be like “ughh the year has gone by so fast” but seriously, the end of 2020 could not come fast enough.
Anyways, I’ve scoured Ulta to find the cruelty-free and VEGAN makeup gift sets that are available this year. (More may be added, so check back later as well!)
(All products are cruelty-free at the time of posting. Products followed by a * are owned by a parent company that tests on animals. See this post for more info on which brands I consider to be cruelty-free.)
Cruelty-free and vegan gift sets at Ulta.
Ahh, Ulta. A mixture of drugstore and high-end, with a fantastic rewards system.
I’m thrilled to get my two favorite brands – e.l.f. Cosmetics AND KVD Vegan Beauty all in one place. (If you missed the memo, Kat is no longer associated with the brand, and they’ve started selling in Ulta!)
Here are all of the holiday gift sets that I could find, and of course will add more as we get closer to the holidays.
Ulta’s house brand of cosmetics is cruelty-free, however they’re a bit stingy with ingredient lists, especially with the gift sets.
They have plenty of sets to choose from, but I would not be comfortable ordering online. I hope they have ingredients on the back of the boxes.
I have emailed Ulta, so I will update once I hear back.
e.l.f. Cosmetics is 100% vegan.
12 Day Advent Calendar – $45
Lots of classics and staples from e.l.f.!
- Poreless PuttyPrimer (0.74 oz)
- Holy Hydration! Face Cream Mini (0.53 oz)
- Total Face Sponge
- Ride or Die Lip Balm in Boss Berry (0.42 oz)
- Lip Lacquer in Bubbles (0.08 oz)
- Eyelash Curler
- Bite Size Eyeshadow in Cream & Sugar (0.12 oz)
- Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow in Cranberry Punch (0.1 oz)
- Blending Brush
- Makeup Mist & Set (2.02 oz)
- SRSLY Satin Lipstick in Taffy (0.12 oz)
- Wow Brow Gel in Neutral Brown (0.12 oz)
Lime Crime is 100% vegan.
Remix Mini Lip Set – $20
I have tried the Velvetine and Plushie lip formulas, would definitely recommend if you like these colors!
- Scene Queen Matte Velvetine (deep hot pink)
- Pink Drink Plushie (bubblegum pink)
- Emerald Lip Blaze (mauve nude)
I’ve tried the Extra Poppin gloss, but I’m not a fan of gloss so my opinion is probably not helpful haha.
- Extra Poppin Wet Cherry (glossy clear)
- Flirty Cherry Wet Cherry (sparkling true red)
Frosty Kiss Kit – $18
- Peppermint Pout Lip Glossy (0.35 oz)
- Original Lip Glossy (0.35 oz)
Stoned Vibes Vault Gift Set – $195
- Full Size Stoned Vibes Eyeshadow Palette
- 4 Full Size 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencils
- Full Size Stoned Vibes Highlighter
- 4 Full Size Stoned Vibes Lip Gloss
- Stoned Vibes Mini Eyeshadow Palette
- Full Size Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Full Size 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil in shade Zero
KVD Vegan Beauty.
KVD Vegan Beauty is 100% vegan (duh).
A mini set of their XO Vinyl Lip Creams.
Includes the shades Hollyhock, Blossom, Carnation, and Tulip.
I’m slightly confused on the amount of product. A full size is 0.09oz and these are listed on Ulta as 0.084oz. Their original full size liquid lipsticks have 0.22oz, and the minis have .1 oz. So I’m not seeing how those are minis since they’re saying they have basically the same amount of product? Definitely cheaper than purchasing individual full size, as they are $20 each…
I have a couple of these and actually really like them, despite my distaste for lip gloss. They feel more like a lip balm than a gloss. I was saying in a video how I wished they sold them in minis like their Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks. Should have waited a month or two. Anyways, I recommend these!
This little kit includes a full size Tattoo Liner in Trooper Black, a full size Go Big or Go Home Mascara, and a mini of the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita.
I have tried the liner and liquid lipstick and 100% recommend them. I’m still hesitant to buy a not-drugstore mascara but I wouldn’t mind trying it! This is definitely a good value for the two full size products alone.
Have you seen any sets at Ulta that I’ve missed? Drop me a comment below!
Lots of cruelty-free brands have gift sets, but it seems like most aren’t vegan. Such is life. It would be nice to be able to get a multi-brand gift set!