(FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through my links. This helps to keep the site running, at no additional cost to you. If you choose to shop via these links, thank you!)
Every time the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale rolls around, I glance at the ad and put it back down. Unless I see an item that I would frequently repurchase, I never looked any further.
But this time, I sat down and made a list of all the cruelty-free options that are available during the sale! I was surprised at how many there were.
Let’s take a look at the ad, shall we?
Ulta 21 Days of Beauty
The ad runs from August 30th through September 19th (2020). They usually run these sales in March and September.
All of the products mentioned are 50% off. A few are exclusive to Diamond and Platinum members, who also get free shipping on any of these deals.
(All products are cruelty-free at the time of posting. Products followed by a * are owned by a parent company that tests on animals. See this post for more info on which brands I consider to be cruelty-free.)
I will have a video version of this list at the bottom of this post as well!
The sale won’t be active until the specified date. Check Ulta’s website for more details.
These are not my specific recommendations, this is just a list of the cruelty-free and vegan options included in the sale to make shopping easier for you!
- Diamond & Platinum exclusive – Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Setting Spray 4oz
- Beauty Blender BlenderCleanser Solid (3 varieties, all sizes)
- Murad* AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser (the other cleanser in the deal does not appear to be vegan from the ingredients, they do not specify).
- Dermalogica* Rapid Reveal Peel
- BareMinerals* Mineral Veil (several varieties)
- Mario Badescu Regimen Kits
- Lime Crime Wet Cherry Lip Glosses
- Urban Decay* All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder
- Buxom* Full Force Plumping Lipstick
- Select Skincare from Pur Cosmetics (all appear to be vegan, they do not specify)
- Too Faced* Bronzers (several varieties)
- Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow
- Dermablend* Setting Powders
- (The Too Faced palettes listed on this day are not vegan)
- Several varieties of faux-mink lashes. Only the House of Lashes brand is cruelty-free per my sources.
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti Wrinkle Booster Serum and Moisturizer
- Becca* Primers (several varieties)
- UOMA Beauty Say What?! Foundation
- Indie Lee Co Q 10 Toner
- Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser
- Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream
- (Zoeva is a cruelty-free brand but sadly none of the products listed are vegan)
- Cover FX Monochromatic Blush & Bronzer Duos
- BareMinerals* Concealers (several varieties, all except the BAREPRO concealer appear to be vegan, they do not specify.)
- Mario Badescu Grab&Go Travel Set (I have tried both of these products, they are staples in my skincare routine!)
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner
- Select Lip Products from Ofra (there are other brands included in this offer, they are the only ones that are cruelty-free. The only product offered from Buxom is not vegan).
- Cover FX Setting Powders ( several varieties)
- (The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow set is not vegan, the Dipbrow Gel contains beeswax).
Let me know what you’re planning on getting from the sale! I’m thinking about the Cover FX blush and bronzer duos and the UOMA Beauty foundation!
If you’re thinking “wait, isn’t xyz brand cruelty-free?” – the brands listed above are all ones certified by Logical Harmony, see this page for more info on which brands I consider to be cruelty-free.